California AG in the Classroom Conference Grant
$300 AGRICULTURE EDUCATION GRANTS FOR IMPERIAL VALLEY TEACHERS
Through the generous donations of the Imperial County Farm Bureau, Imperial County Vegetable Growers Association, Farm Credit West, Imperial Valley Water, and California Women for Agriculture-Imperial Valley there are a limited number of grants available to Imperial County Educators!These grants are to support the integration of agriculture into regular classroom instruction or after school programs with an academic focus. May be used for initiating new projects or to expand existing projects that promote ag literacy in Imperial County. Grants can be used to fund innovative lessons, activities, classroom resources, guest speakers, outreach programs, field trips, and other projects.
- Attend the FREE Virtual California Ag in the Classroom Conference September 25-26, 2020 Visit the CA Ag In the Classroom website for more information on the Conference Learn about the importance of educating our youth about food and fiber through all subject areas with a focus on adapting in a distance learning environment.
- TK -12th-grade teachers (all subject areas)
- Currently teaching in an Imperial County School in the 2020-21 school year
- Submit application by October 30, 2020
- Commitment to identifying resources to integrate agriculture into core content and instruction
- Willing to present to sponsoring organizations on how you will integrate agriculture into your classroom
Send all applications to email@example.com