1004 East Holton Road
Holtville, CA 92250
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Soil and Land
- Soil and Land - General
- Soil and Land - Other
- Watersheds and River Basins
- Watersheds and River Basins - General
- River Basins
- Watersheds and River Basins - Other
- Conservation and Efficient Use of Water
- Watershed Protection and Management
- Soil, Plant, Water, Nutrient Relationships
- Drainage and Irrigation Systems and Facilities
- Geographic Information Systems
- Nutrients and Water in Agricultural Landscapes
- Responding To Climate Change
- Research and Extension Centers
- Water Quality, Quantity, and Security
- 1. Diaz, Jairo; Soto, Roberto (2017). Evaluation of Water Management Techniques and Fertilizer Rates in Onion Production in California’s Low Desert Region. Imperial County Agricultural Briefs. December.
- Wills, Stacey; Collins, Stephanie (2017). Imperial Valley Outdoor Wildlife Learning Site (IVOWLS). July.
- Diaz, Jairo; Soto, Roberto (2017). Manejo del Riego y Nitrogeno en Cebolla en el Desierto de California. Imperial County Agricultural Briefs. December.
- Bachie, Oli; Devkota, Pratap (2017). Preliminary Results of Imperial Valley Growers Needs Assessment Survey. Imperial County Agricultural Briefs. September.
- Bean, Travis; Bachie, Oli (2016). Integrated Weed Management in California’s Desert Melons: Evaluation of Split Herbicide Applications and Plastic Mulch for Weed Control and Crop Injury Under Drip and Furrow Irrigation in Melon-Sudangrass Rotations. December. Project Report, California Melon Research Board